1) as a result of your visit to our web site, filling in forms, receiving your requests or enquiries, establishing preliminary contact, market surveys, and possibly the establishment of a business relationship, our company will be collecting and processing your personal data;
2) for clarity’s sake we hereby specify the following definitions, taken from European Regulation 2016/679:
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
This having been stated, under article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679,
we hereby inform you
that the collection and processing of your personal data shall be performed by the undersigned company in compliance with the following:
- general purposes: data will be processed for responding to your requests/enquiries, for the correct fulfilment of accounting, fiscal, commercial, and technical obligations and for all the company’s activities of all kinds pertaining to the existing relationship;
- advertising purposes – sending of newsletters: your (non-sensitive) data may, solely with your specific, optional, freely given, explicit consent, be used to send a periodic newsletter by e-mail and/or print post, containing information and updates on important news and events in the industry and in related areas. After expressing consent, you may in any case object to the processing of your data for this purpose at any time, at no expense;
- methods: your data will be processed by print media and methods and in electronic/IT/telematic form, in full compliance with the law, on the basis of principle of lawfulness and correctness and in such a way as to protect your confidentiality;
- optional conferral: data conferral is optional and not obligatory;
- consequences of refusal: refusal to provide your data or objection to any form of data processing for the purposes of point a) may, however, make it impossible to respond to your requests; denial of use of data for the purposes identified under point b) will have no impact on your opportunity to benefit from promotions or your business relationship with us;
- parties or categories of parties (recipients) to whom the data may be disclosed or disseminated: your data may be disclosed to third parties only in fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations. Your data will in no case be disseminated;
- persons authorised for the processing: your data will be processed exclusively by a limited number of authorised employees constituting the company’s administrative, marketing, data processing and sales staff;
- automated decision-making processes (such as profiling): no automated decision-making processes are performed;
- data subject’s rights: you enjoy all the rights guaranteed you under the European Regulation, such as the right to request access to your personal data and to have it corrected or erased, the right to limit its processing, the right to object to is processing, and the right to data portability. You are also entitled to file a complaint with the controlling authority;
- transfers to other countries: any transfers of personal data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organisation will take place on the basis of a decision of the Commission regarding the adequacy of data protection or, in the case of transfers under articles 46, 47 or 49, paragraph two, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and opportune guarantees;
- data retention period: the data will be stored for only as long as is strictly necessary to respond to the data subject’s requests, or on the basis of the requirements of current legislation or contractual clauses;
- data controller: the data controller is GranitiFiandre S.p.A.of Castellarano (RE), Via Radici Nord n. 112, in the person of its acting legal representative.
This notice may be integrated, orally or in writing, with addition information to further satisfy your requirements for information on “Privacy” and in response to the evolution of the regulations.
The data controller